Thursday, February 02, 2023

Legals for June, 9 2020

| June 9, 2020 12:00 AM

NOTICE OF PLANNING DEPARTMENT PUBLIC HEARING UPDATED SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS 2020 Lincoln County hereby gives notice that a public hearing will be held on Wednesday, July 8th, 2020 at 1:30pm, or soon thereafter, in the Commissionrs Room of the Lincoln County Courthouse located at 512 California Avenue, Libby, Montana in order to inform the public and receive comments on proposed updates to the Lincoln County Subdivision Regulations. The public will have the opportunity to offer written or oral comment on thye proposed draft regulations at this meeting or before by submitting your comments, IN WRITING to be put on the record. For further information or to see a copy of the proposed changes, contact the Lincoln County Planning Department, 418 Mineral Ave., Libby, Montana. 59923" {jpme (406) 283-2444 or Dated this 15th day of June 2020. s/s Jake Mertes, RS County Planner Lincoln County Environmental Health and Planning Published In The Western News June 16, 2020. MNAXLP

PUBLICATION OF NOTICE OF PENDING ATTACHMENT OF A TAX LIEN On Thursday, August 1, 2020, the Lincoln County Treasurer will attach a property tax lien to property on which the 2019 taxes are delinquent. The delinquent taxes, including penalties, interest and costs are a lien upon the property and that unless delinquent taxes, penalties, interest and costs are paid prior to August 1, 2020 a tax lien will be attached and may be assigned to a third party. MCA 15-17-122 A complete delinquent list of all persons and property in the county now owing taxes, including all city and town property that is delinquent, is on file in the office of the Lincoln County Treasurer and is open to public inspection and examination. DATED this 11th day of June, 2020 Sedaris Carlberg Lincoln County Treasurer Published In The Western News June 16 & 22, 2020. MNAXLP

PUBLIC OPPORTUNITY TO PROTEST TRANSFER OF LOCATION OF MONTANA ALL-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSE LINCOLN LANES, INC. (James and Kerry Beasley and Justin and Melanie Courteau, Owerne(s)) has applied to transfer Montana All-Beverages License No. 56-923-4465-001 to be operated at Southside Casino, 11 Frazey Loop Road, Libby, Lincoln County. The public may protest this license transfer in accordance with the law. Who can protest this transfer? Protests will be accepted from residents of the county of the proposed location Lincoln County, residents of adjoining Montana counties, and residents of adjoinging counties in another state if the criteria in 16-4-207 (4)(d), Montana Code Annotated (MCA), are met. What information must be included? Protest letters must be legible and contain (1) the protestor's full name, mailing address, and street address; (2) the license number 56-923-4465-001 and the applicant's name LINCOLN LANES, INC.; (3) an indication that the letter is intended as a protest;(4) a description of the grounds for protesting; and (5) the protestor's signature. A letter with multiple signatures will be considered one protest letter. What are valid protest grounds? The protest may be based on the applicant's qualifications listed in 16-4-401, MCA, or the grounds for denial of an application in 16-4-405 MCA. Examples of valid protest grounds include (1) the applicant is unlikely to operate the establishment in compliance with the law; (2) the proposed location cannot be properly policed by local authorities; and (3) the welfare of the people in the vicinity of the proposed location will be adversely and seriosly affected. How are protest submitted? Protest must be postmarked to the Department of Revenue, Office of Dispute Resolution, P.O. Box 5805, Helena, Montana 59605-5805 on or before June 19, 2020. What happens if the transfer is protested? Depending on the number of protests and the protest grounds, a public hearing will be held in Helena or Libby. All valid protestors will be notified of the hearing's time, date and location. Hearings typically are scheduled within 90 days. A protester's hearing testimony is limited to the grounds in the protester's letter. Following the hearing, the Department of Revenue will notify the public whether the license transfer is approved or denied. How can additional information be obtained? The cited MCA statutes are online at Questions may be directed to Charlene Sholey, Compliance Specialist for the Department of Revenue's Alcoholic Beverage Control Division, at 444-3505 or Published In The Western News June 2 & 9, 2020. MNAXLP