Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Legals July 2, 2019

| July 2, 2019 5:10 AM

Any students that graduated from Troy High School before 2009 should contact Christina Schertel if they would like a copy of their Special Education Records. The district is responsible for keeping records for up to eight years after a student graduates or leaves the district. Records will only be released to individuals whose names are on the file or their parents. All other records older than 10 years will be destroyed on July 1, 2019. Published In The Western News June 25, July 2 & 9, 2019. MNAXLP