Law-Enforcement Blotter: Jan. 31-Feb. 14
• Officers responded to a stolen vehicle at the residence next to the Drive-In Theatre. Female suspect, Amy Sarbaum, 27, was arrested on a Minnesota warrant for felony theft. Sarbaum was also wanted on a warrant out of Flathead County.
• Vehicle owner near the 200 block of Balsam Street reported someone stole his .44-caliber gun from his unlocked vehicle, a report was taken.
• Arrest was made near the 1000 block of Wisconsin Avenue. Male suspect Brandon William Shirey, 18, was arrested on a warrant revocation and for violating his release conditions. Bond is set at $7,500.
• Officers responded to a call at Lincoln Lanes because a bag with drugs in it had been found outside the bowling alley.
• Officers received a call of a possible drunken driver just past Foxy’s Bar. Vehicle was all over the road and had run other vehicles off the road while also driving in ditch. Officers responded and arrested Lorrie Ann Owens, 45, for DUI.
• Reports were filed against a male stalking several others. The individual was served with an order of no trespass. Suspect continues to “stalk” the individuals near the 1000 block of California Avenue.
Troy Police Department
• Officers received a report of a lost black and white dog at Debbie’s Pet Grooming.
• Animal complaint was received about a dog running around town with a rope around its neck.
• Troy High School reported a dog was at the school and requested officers to come pick up the animal. Caller was told there is no animal-control officer.
• Caller advised dispatch she had taken in her neighbor’s dogs near the 100 block of Yaak Avenue and now she can no longer care for the animals. She asked the dispatcher how she could get “rid” of the animals, caller was advised there is no animal control in Troy and they cannot take the dogs.
• Christopher Eby, 26, was arrested on a warrant from Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Riverside resident called to report two very large white dogs are roaming near her home and will not leave resident’s dog alone. Caller was informed there is no animal control in the city.
• Small Pomeranian was reportedly running around the neighborhood near Highway 2 and Jack’s Café. The dog is out all the time according to caller. Caller was informed there is no animal-control officer.
• Criminal mischief was reported near the 5000 block of Lake Creek Road. Individual reported someone had shot his fifth-wheel trailer. Report was filed.
• Wallace Ballard, 44, was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender.
• Resident on Ninneman Road requested Fish, Wildlife, and Parks respond to his residence, a mountain lion had attacked his dog the night before.
• Officers arrested Daryle Roy Anderson, 51, on a City of Troy warrant.